Clogged drains are a common problem in both residential and commercial buildings. Older houses are generally more apt to have clogged drains, specifically houses built prior to 1970. When your drain clogs, you need a technician to troubleshoot the problem by detecting the piping system and determining the level of the problem.
Clogged drains, if not not taken care of in a timely manner, can lead to greater damage in the house infrastructure.
What we do
We carry many years of experience and knowledge as well as the latest technology to deal with variety of clog drain issues.
- send an experience technician on site to inspect the issue.
- Our experienced team of technicians will start unclogging your drain right away.
NOTE. If a repair is needed, we will schedule a repair date.
We have unclogged over thousands of drains in San Luis Obispo County.
To Expedite the unclogging process, please have the following information ready:
- In which room is the problem occurring? (i.e. bathroom kitchen, or laundry room)
- Is it a recurring problem? Has it occurred in the past?
- What year the house was built in?
- And most importantly, your availability