The most common cause of sewer line clogs is root intrusion. Second most common cause of sewer line damage is the type of pipe. Other causes may include grease, incorrect grade, construction damage, soil movement and vibrations, and many more.
There are 5 ways to repair a sewer line:
- Trenching: is the mechanical means of digging a trench to install a new pipe or repair an existing pipe.
- Pipe Bursting: is the process of replacing an existing pipe by breaking and compacting it while pulling in a new pipe of the same size or larger.
- Lateral Lining: is the installment of a structural liner within the existing pipe.
- Pipe Piercing: is the process of boring a hole in virgin soil and installing a new pipe in the hole.
- Slip Lining: is the installation of a smaller pipe into an existing pipe.
We posses the newest technology that surpasses all the aforementioned technologies. This state-of-the-art technology is efficient, environmentally friendly and cost-effective.
Televising your sewer line eliminates all the guess work
If you suspect that there is a problem with your sewer line you need an experienced inspector to determine the problem and advise the best solution. We have specialized cameras for sewer line inspection that enables us to determine whether you need sewer line repair or replacement.
Action Rooter Plumbing offers sewer line repair, replacement and installation to correct several problems, including:
- Broken, cracked or collapsed pipes
- Corroded pipes
- Leaking joints
- Bellied pipe
- Root intrusion
- Off-grade pipe
Action Rooter Plumbing is the leading company in sewer line repair and replacement in San Luis Obispo county.
Drain and sewer pipes left in disrepair could cause flooding, serious damage to the building, and/or the environment.